INFORMATION THAT MAY BE COLLECTED
- Mortantra may collect and store any information that you may provide on our Website. To enable you to become a member or subscriber of our Website we need to have your basic Personal Information. Apart from this, when you visit our site, our systems collect details about your computer system. Personal Information like your IP address. Please note that your IP address does not identify you personally.
- We will only have Personal Information about you if you are willing to provide it. The Personal Information you provide should be accurate. Please make sure you update your Personal Information if any of your details change and immediately delete all inaccurate information provided by you without any delay.
- The details may be required may include your name, email address, delivery address, telephone number, membership account information, preferences, time zones, reviews, comment lists, searches, billing information, and payment information.
CONSENT FOR THE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Before submission of the Personal Information on the Website, you would be asked to give your consent on the Website to use your Personal Information by Mortantra.
The consent given to use the Personal Information can be withdrawn by you at any time. All actions taken by Mortantra before the withdrawal of the consent by you will not be affected due to the withdrawal of the consent. Further, upon withdrawal of the consent, you will not be able to subscribe to the services and membership of the Website.
The Services are not intended for users under the age of 18 unless permitted under applicable local laws (“Permissible Age”). We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from users or market to or solicit information from anyone below the Permissible Age. If we become aware that a person submitting Personal Information is below the Permissible Age, we will delete the account and any related information as soon as possible. If you believe we might have any information from or about a user under the Permissible Age, please contact us at [email protected]
INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTIES
We collect your public profile data only from your consent that you grant before initiating Social Login, from the social network used to login at our website. This data includes your first name, last name, email address, link to your social media profile, unique identifier, link to social profile avatar. This data is used to create your user profile at our website. You can revoke this consent at any time by sending us an email.
HOW WILL WE USE THE INFORMATION
Mortantra does not allow any unauthorized persons or organizations to use any information that Mortantra may collect from you through this Website. Mortantra uses the Personal Information collected from you and about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Process and respond to your queries.
- To fulfill any order made by you and to communicate with you when necessary.
- To contact you about the Website and Website related news and Services available on the Website; monitor and improve the Website; calculate the number of visitors to the Website; update you on all the special offers available on the Website and provide you with a better shopping experience.
- To protect your vital interest or of another natural person, for carrying out the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in Mortantra.
- To respond to the summons, court orders or other legal processes, your Personal Information may be disclosed pursuant to such summons, court order or legal process, which may be without notice to you.
- We use the information you provide to us to enhance the functionality and improve the quality of our Services and to personalize your experience while using our Services. We also use this information to comply with our legal obligations.
- Administer our Services, diagnose technical problems, provide you with customer support and provide you with policies about your account.
- Send you communications that you have requested or that may be of interest to you by way of emails, or courier, or registered post, or telephone calls, or any other mode of communication.
- Enable us to show you ads that are relevant to you.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you about changes to our Services.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
WILL WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH ANYONE ELSE?
- Upon placing an order, some of your Personal Information will be passed on to the others who shall need to have access to some Personal Information like the courier companies and payment gateway partner. We have a non-disclosure agreement with this third party. The payment gateways are certified by all the major card issuers to hold details securely.
- May share collective information such as demographics and Website usage statistics with our sponsors, advertisers or other third parties (such third parties do not include Mortantra’s marketing partners and network providers). When this type of information is shared, such parties do not have access to your Personal Information.
- With our subsidiaries, affiliates or group entities.
- With a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Mortantra’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Mortantra about the users of our Services are among the assets transferred.
- If you interact with social media features on our Services or use your social media credentials to log-in or post content, these features may collect information about your use of the Services, as well as post information about your activities on the social media service. Your interactions with social media companies are governed by their privacy policies.
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Condition and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Mortantra, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- In any other circumstances where we have your consent.
ACCESSING & CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will take reasonable steps to accurately record the Personal Information that you provide to us and any subsequent updates. If required by you, Mortantra will delete the Personal Information provided by you on the Website. Upon deletion of your information from the Website by Mortantra, copies of your information may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or might have been copied or stored by other users of our websites.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We will only keep your Personal Information for as long as necessary and consistent with the purpose for which you have given it to us. Except where needed to respond to a query from you or fulfill an order, we will delete your Personal Information on request by you.
EU PRIVACY/DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), EU residents have the following rights:
- To know the purpose to process Personal Information.
- To know the status of Personal Information processed.
- Access the Personal Information that is processed.
- To get erased or rectified Personal Information.
- Restrict the processing of Personal Information.
- Data portability of the Personal Information provided on the Website.
- To have an opt-out option from processing the Personal Information(unless Mortantra otherwise has compelling legitimate grounds)
The abovementioned rights can be exercised by EU residents by contacting at [email protected]
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
When you place an order on the Website and enter your name and details, you will become a recognized user, and we will send a cookie to your computer. A cookie is a small file that may be placed on your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes. Cookies do not contain any information that can personally identify you. They help us to recognize you when you visit the website and make use of the service so that the service can be tailored to your needs.
By using cookies, we can make your online experience more efficient. For example, they allow you to store your chosen items in your shopping basket, without losing them between visits, and to make the checkout process faster.
You may see Mortantra adverts on other websites. For these adverts, we will be using software (such as Google AdWords) that may send a cookie to your browser. This software will allow us to monitor if you see our adverts, if you click on them and if you go on to buy from our website.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES?
It may be possible to disable some (but not all) cookies through your device or browser settings, but doing so may interfere with certain functionality on the Services. Users can usually set their browsers to block all third-party cookies (which are those set by third-party companies collecting information on websites operated by other companies), block all cookies (including first-party cookies such as the ones Mortantra uses to collect search activity information about its users), or block specific cookies. To modify your cookie settings, please visit your browser’s help settings. You will need to opt out on each browser and each device you use to access the Services. Flash cookies operate differently than browser cookies and cannot be removed or blocked via web browser settings. Please note that removing or blocking cookies can impact user experience and parts of this website may no longer be fully accessible.
Mortantra reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges, and lawyers fees from persons using the site fraudulently. Mortantra reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these Terms & Conditions.
GRIEVANCE/DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
For the purpose of lodging any complaint regarding the Personal Information, you may contact following grievance/data protection officer:
51, Empire Building,
Panchvati, CG road, Ahmedabad 380014
11:00 AM to 7.00 PM (IST), Mon. to Friday
Not available on Sundays and Indian national/ public holidays.